Home > Sweet Red Pepper Crostini
8 slices of ½ inch thick baguette bread
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/3 cup of roasted red bell pepper strips
1/3 cup of shredded, smoked mozzarella or Fantini cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
3. Brush bread with oil and bake until the bread is pale golden and crisp (about15 minutes).
4. Cool and store, air tight, at room temperature.
5. Return the crostini to a baking sheet before proceeding.
6. Preheat the broiler and arrange the bell pepper strips atop the crostini and sprinkle with cheese.
7. Broil until the cheese melts (about 3 minutes).
8. Transfer the crostini to a platter and serve immediately.